Socialturnoverboost your Social Media engagements through SocialTurnover. save 10% off of your first order with your discount code Mac69. http://www.socialturnover.co.uk/ remember Mac69 for discount
- 264,107 hits
- Celtic Diary Friday April 21: Third Trophy In The Bag April 22, 2017
- Sevco suffer massive goalkeeper blow | videocelts.com April 22, 2017
- The Endgame: Celtic On The Verge Of History – A Grand Auld Team April 22, 2017
- Video: Brown and Dembele v Sinclair and Tierney in Football Pool April 22, 2017
- Live screening of the SPFL Glasgow derby at Celtic Park on April 29 | CelticFC | Commercial News April 22, 2017
- Maclad1888 April 22, 2017
- Celts triumph to make it four-in-a-row in Glasgow Cup | CelticFC | Match Report April 21, 2017
- Big screen bhoys take to the Paradise stage for Henrik v Lubo match | CelticFC | General News April 21, 2017
- Pedro Caixinha challenges Brendan Rodgers to name Celtic team – The Scotsman April 21, 2017
- Football Come Out The Dark Ages And Embrace Tv Replays During Games! April 18, 2017
- THE HIDDEN RED HAND UNDERBELLY OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL!! April 18, 2017
- Celtic TV | CelticTV April 18, 2017
- Brendan Rodgers: Awful penalty decision cost us a deserved victory | CelticFC | First Team News April 18, 2017
- Celebrate ’67 at a Tribute Lunch with the Lisbon Lions | CelticFC | Hospitality News April 18, 2017
- Celtic website makes a statement on Robertson decisions | videocelts.com April 18, 2017
- ROBERTSON A MATCH OFFICIAL FOR CELTIC SEMI April 18, 2017
- John Terry to Celtic? Twitter Seems to Think It Really Could Happen April 18, 2017
- TACKLE MORE YELLOW THAN RED BUT BROWN MAY FACE EXTENDED BAN April 18, 2017
- https://thecelticblog.com/2017/04/blogs/now-the-record-is-threatening-brown-and-celtic-over-his-appeal-this-is-scandalous/ April 17, 2017
- Honest mistakes my arse – gerrymandering more like ! April 17, 2017
Twitter Maclad1888My Tweets
Season 2016-17Ross County v Celtic Ladbrokes Premiership Kick off 12.30April 16th, 2017Ross County v Celtic Ladbrokes Premiership Kick off 12.30
- 8/10 Phonetap
- A To Z Of Celtic Fc
- Celtic History
- Celtic Legends
- Celtic News..
- Celtic Programmes
- Celtic Views
- Celtic Way
- Desktop Wallpapers
- Down Memory Lane
- Europe Archive
- Fifa 16-17
- Fixtures 2014-17
- Green Brigade
- Irish News
- Latest News
- League Highlights
- Liverpool FC
- Maclad1888 Radio
- Maclad1888/You Tube
- Match Reports 2014-17
- Old Blog
- Player Profiles
- Scottish Cup/League Cup
- Sevco Media
- Sevco Posts
- Sevconian Dictionary
- Social Media
- Survey Page!!
- Top 10s
- Transfer News 2015-16
- Twitter Feeds..
- Various Video
- World Football
Posts I Like
The headline says around Scottish football but outwith celtic and sevco theirs not a lot to talk about , Aberdeen who have had another reasonably good season finish at time of writing 26 point behind with 6 games to play …..
Now we all knew celtic would win the title it was just a matter of when , with games left to play Brendan Rodgers can rest some players ahead of the Double header of sevco in cup and league granted it’s only one game against Ross county but it’s 2 weeks for guys who have busted a gut all season ….
The goal now is simple win the Scottish cup and end a terrific season on the ultimate high , disposing of scotlands shame on the way would be another high ,Aberdeen and hibs would await in the final and either would be a worthy opponent …
Sevco proved again at Aberdeen at the weekend why they are the most dispised football club on planet earth , the mindless destruction of property namely seats and the vile song book about Catholics and how they want us all dead …
All the more reason why we want celtic to again school the upstarts in the games coming up …..,holding 3 wins and a draw this season celtic Have put the pretenders in their place firmly behind them 35 points to be exact as it stands….
So winning the Scottish cup and cementing Brendan Rodgers legacy is a must , he has been a fantastic addition to the celtic family and is a class act , that was proven again at the weekend against Kilmarnock , when in his program notes he mentioned every single employee of the club in no particular order,that was a measure of the man who has delivered our 6 th title in a row …
While over the road at sevco the problems mount up and old issues haunt them it’s easy to see why their fans have become akin to wild animals, with the EBT case verdict looming and HMRC sniffing about the corpse of rangers 1872-2012 ,it’s all a bit much for some of Williams 11 ,like rabbid dogs they move from stadium to stadium livid angry , hurt ….
6 titles down 4 to go to reach the magic number , Brendan Rodgers seems to believe we can achieve the 10 , his ten fingered salute to the green brigade on Saturday showed that it’s his ambition to deliver that figure , with a new 4 year contract in the bag it’s proof of his commitment and the clubs to deliver , the last few managers have been on rolling 1 year contracts Lennon and deila brought great success also but the board have decided Brendan Rodgers brings something more and wanted him tied down in light of the potential….
Celtics dominance in Scottish football last 20 years has been all above board and legal no EBTS no TAX cons no blatant cheating ,and had rangers 1872-2012 not cheated for a decade in the 90s who know how many more trophys celtic would have it stands at 101 but could potentially be more had RFC not bent the rules….
They always go on about their 5 stars on their shirt the 54 titles but when they are tainted it means nothing it actually discredits the whole number , no matter how much they go on about it the stars are not even recodnised by any footballing body , they are applied to the shirt at the clubs own discression …
The ligitamcy of celtic football club isint questioned we stand tall while our neighbours are broken and in self destruct mode , their is only one outcome that I see in the coming years , celtic will get stronger while sevco will claw around the outer rim of Scottish football always behind celtic always well out of reach , who knows the final nail for the coffin dodgers is maybe about to come ,would I rather have them around as a noisy neighbour or see them liquidate before my eyes , I’m torn I’ve enjoyed the pain prior to 2012 and the torture after , is it better to keep it lingering till we hit 10 ….now that would be painful for them ….
In closing all I know is celtic football club is healthy under good leadership at board and managment level and we have a wonderful group of players who deserve our praise for another wonderful season….
Brendan Rodgers: Nobody will leave Celtic and we will buy before the Champions League qualifiers (From HeraldScotland)
48 titles each when HMRC deliver the truth. – Indy Celts