- 266,999 hits
- Watch as Ibrox stewards prevent Griffiths from tying a scarf to the post | videocelts.com April 30, 2017
- DENAYER, BOYATA, ROBERTS AND NOW ADARABIOYO – CELTIC’S MAN CITY LINK April 30, 2017
- Celtic Fans Will Love Moussa Dembele’s Tweets During Win Over Rangers April 30, 2017
- Kieran Tierney Sends Classy Message to Fan After Her Cancer Diagnosis April 30, 2017
- Celtic Juggernaut Rolls On! April 30, 2017
- Stadium Tours | CelticFC April 30, 2017
- Brendan Rodgers hails sensational Celts after derby destruction | CelticFC | First Team News April 30, 2017
- Leigh Griffiths: Derby dominance shows our class | CelticFC | First Team News April 30, 2017
- SFA doubts over Sevco’s UEFA licence | videocelts.com April 29, 2017
- Video: Celtic Fan Sings Hoops Tune to Rangers Players in Glasgow Cafe April 29, 2017
- The Ugly side of Sevco Culture Cany Take A Humping Fat beer Belly B**t**D HH April 29, 2017
- It’s All About The Trophies | The Clumpany April 28, 2017
- Video: Liverpool Fan Reviews Celtic’s Safe Standing After Trip to Parkhead – talkingbaws April 28, 2017
- CELTIC TO FIGHT FOR PADDY April 28, 2017
- What Made David Murray Think He Could Cheat Scottish Football? – Celtic Fanzone April 28, 2017
- Celtic are under pressure going into game against Rangers at Ibrox, insists Brendan Rodgers (From Evening Times) April 28, 2017
- Brendan Rodgers: My Celtic players want success more than they want a holiday (From Evening Times) April 28, 2017
- Youth level still needs to significantly improve warns Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers (From Evening Times) April 28, 2017
- Celtic captain Scott Brown free to face Rangers after winning red card appeal (From Evening Times) April 28, 2017
- Celtic striker Moussa Dembele could be fit for Scottish Cup final, says Brendan Rodgers (From Evening Times) April 28, 2017
Twitter Maclad1888My Tweets
- 8/10 Phonetap
- A To Z Of Celtic Fc
- Celtic History
- Celtic Legends
- Celtic News..
- Celtic Programmes
- Celtic Views
- Celtic Way
- Desktop Wallpapers
- Down Memory Lane
- Europe Archive
- Fifa 16-17
- Fixtures 2014-17
- Green Brigade
- Irish News
- Latest News
- League Highlights
- Liverpool FC
- Maclad1888 Radio
- Maclad1888/You Tube
- Match Reports 2014-17
- Old Blog
- Player Profiles
- Scottish Cup/League Cup
- Sevco Media
- Sevco Posts
- Sevconian Dictionary
- Social Media
- Survey Page!!
- Top 10s
- Transfer News 2015-16
- Twitter Feeds..
- Various Video
- World Football
Season 2016-17Celtic v St Johnstone Premiership Kick Off 15:00May 6th, 20176 days to go.
Posts I Like
Saturday, April 29, 2017
SEVCO….1 (Miller 81)
CELTIC…5 (Sinclair 7 pen., Griffiths 18, McGregor 52, Boyata 66, Lustig 87)
Makes for good reading ….
What transpired yesterday in Glasgow once again emphasised how big a gulf in class their is between both teams ,the offeild events also showed the difference between fans who bring colour, passion, noise and support for their team and Neanderthals who are intent on racist,religious bigotry and have once again taken their club back to the days before they would sign Catholics,or any other player out with the Protestant faith…
The game was always going to be of the powderkeg variety after sevco were humbled the week previous in the Scottish cup 2-0,from the first whistle and the first bone crunching tackle by Simunovic on Kenny Miller the tone was set for a barn burner of a match ….
Sinclair 7 pen., Griffiths 18, McGregor 52, Boyata 66, Lustig 87) all scored the pic of the bunch was The Griffiths goal but Lustigs was a beauty as well,the team have been tremendous all season and still unbeaten ….
St Johnstone are next up to try and stop the juggernaut…
Celtic v St Johnstone
6th May 2017
Kick Off 15:00
What a job Brendan Rodgers has done celtic we’re already 5 in a row champions but the Irishman has taken their game to a whole new level, short one touch passing and electric pace on the counterattack this squad if it can be retained can do great things I believe….
In a month or so the season will be over with a possible treble and a unbeaten campaign, our neighbours from across the city are but a distant memory ,the so called rebuilding job they are taking about has been going on for 5 yrs, another 5 and we will have 11 titles in a row in the bag I’m greedy , I know the songs say 10 and a fabulous song it is but can anyone see a club stopping the parkhead dominance ..
DONT THINK SO …
The Ugly side of Sevco came out today with shameful monkey chants , pitch invasions and missles thrown, they really are Neanderthals ,total animals devoid of any class , Humping them all year has been a green and whitewash …. HH