- 277,435 hits
- Rangers Couldn’t Beat 9 In a Row And SEVCO Have Virtually No Chance.!!!! | The Celtic Footsoldiers June 28, 2017
- dAVE kING | The Celtic Footsoldiers June 28, 2017
- loyalists | The Celtic Footsoldiers June 28, 2017
- unionists | The Celtic Footsoldiers June 28, 2017
- Maclad1888 | The Celtic Footsoldiers June 28, 2017
- Celtic Legends | The Celtic Footsoldiers June 28, 2017
- Cfc Gallerys | The Celtic Footsoldiers June 28, 2017
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers faces battle to sign John McGinn – Express June 28, 2017
- Celtic reportedly agree fee with Konyaspor for Douglas – Read Celtic June 28, 2017
- 39 Days Till Celtic Begin The Defence Of The Title And Go For 7 In A Row!! June 27, 2017
- Dave King Pantomime Time.. June 26, 2017
- CELTIC’S ORANGE SQUASH – 2 GAMES IN 22 HOURS! June 25, 2017
- Brendan Rodgers Hints Celtic Won’t Sign Any More Than One Player Until After Champions League Qualifiers – talkingbaws June 25, 2017
- ‘CELTIC CORRECT TO REJECT LINFIELD TICKETS,’ MILLER June 25, 2017
- Extraordinary Transfer Windfall for Celtic – Celts Are Here June 25, 2017
- Loyalist And Unionist Triumphalism Its Dead in The West Of Scotland … June 24, 2017
- Not a good draw June 19, 2017
- BORUC FACES DILEMMA June 19, 2017
- Everton Fans Are Getting Very Excited About Signing Moussa Dembele June 19, 2017
- Champions League qualifying: Celtic play Linfield or SP La Fiorita, The New Saints face Europa June 19, 2017
Twitter Maclad1888My Tweets
- 8/10 Phonetap
- A To Z Of Celtic Fc
- Celtic History
- Celtic Legends
- Celtic News..
- Celtic Programmes
- Celtic Views
- Celtic Way
- Desktop Wallpapers
- Down Memory Lane
- Europe Archive
- Fifa 16-17
- Fixtures 2014-17
- Green Brigade
- Irish News
- Latest News
- League Highlights
- Liverpool FC
- Maclad1888 Radio
- Maclad1888/You Tube
- Match Reports 2014-17
- Old Blog
- Player Profiles
- Scottish Cup/League Cup
- Sevco Media
- Sevco Posts
- Sevconian Dictionary
- Social Media
- Survey Page!!
- Top 10s
- Transfer News 2015-16
- Twitter Feeds..
- Various Video
- World Football
Season 2016-17Celtic v Aberdeen Scottish Cup Final Hampden Park GlasgowMay 27th, 2017Celtic v Aberdeen Scottish cup final Hampden Park Glasgow Kick Off 15.00
39 days till celtic begin their defence of the title and go for 7 in a row , of course theirs the small matter of champions league qualifiers and the possibility of playing linfeild in Belfast in a few weeks if they get through the preliminary round…
Who ever we play we have to learn from previous encounters that it won’t be easy , Lincoln red imps last season gave us a scare and all teams are capable on the day of winning,the bhoys flew out tonight to start the pre season tour in preparation for the challenge ahead ….Austria welcomes the Hoops…
I’m glad it’s all starting again , I’m excited to see how johnny Hayes fits in Celtics only signing of the summer so far , Brendan Rodgers has went on record as saying he wants to let last seasons squad get us through the qualifiers then more signings will follow , he’s showing great faith in the group of lads who won the treble a month ago …..
Pre-season and friendlies
28 June 2017
Stadium: Sportanlage Rohrbach-Berg
1 July 2017
Stadium: Ertl Glas Stadion
4 July 2017
Prague, Czech Republic
Stadium: Eden Arena
8 July 2017
Stadium: Tallaght Stadium
15 July 2017
Stadium: Celtic Park
2017–18 Scottish Premiership
5 August 2017
Stadium: Celtic Park
2017–18 UEFA Champions League
Second Qualifying Round
11/12 July 2017
Linfield or La Fiorita
19 July 2017
Linfield or La Fiorita
Stadium: Celtic Park
As you can see from the games above celtic will play in Austria , Czechoslovakia,And Ireland before returning to Glasgow to play a glamour friendly against Lyon …..
Then it’s down to league Buisness with the season opener with Hearts ,before those crucial championships league qualifiers…
As far as the season ahead goes I’d expect Aberdeen to be our main challengers and hearts and the wee team from govan making up the numbers , a lot of noises have been coming out of ibrox the last few weeks and Dave king has been making a fool of himself on social media ….
The govan mob have made a number of close season signings and it will be interesting to see how the tribute act fair in the opening exchanges of the new season …..
Last season was amazing and I’d like to think the only thing that could better that would be a good run in the champions league , the title is always the priority the cups are a bonus , I hope the fans expectations are the focus on the title and a decent run in the champions league …
It’s also good to see that most of last seasons squad are ready to go again and hopefully not distracted by transfer talk …only Johnny Hayes has arrived at the club so far this window ….
Also I’d like to give a special mention to Patrick Roberts who gave us 18 months of pure skill and devotion during his loan spell , I wish the kid well and I’m sure he will become a top footballer moving on in his career , he will be fondly remember by the celtic faithful….
6 titles down 4 to go can anyone stop the celtic juggernaut,please just don’t give Dave King anymore Buckfast it’s melting his brain , yes Dave we’re going for number 7 catch us if you can HH…
Dave King Pantomime Time..
Is their a more deluded brain muncher in the sevco pantomime, it seems the disease is in fact contagious to epic proportions, this guy is even more cracked up than we thought , his comments about Celtics 6 in a row and how sevco will get 10 before the hoops , and only 2 off the Invincibles titles really count cause the parasite club weren’t in the same league are comments of a man who’s marbles have clearly dropped in the shitter and been washed into the forth…..
Theirs been some crazy mental zoomers at ibrox down the years but Dave king has swooped in at F*****g number 1 with his crazy incoherent rant , the white van should be pulling up at the bigotdome any time now to take the mad 😡 B•••D away to the loony bin…
I’ve never heard so much shite in my life than in that interview , he really believes his own ramblings and the sevconians will drink it up like they always do it’s scary that 50 per cent of the population are brain dead zombie Morons, Mr King you really are mad as a hatter ….
Brendan Rodgers Hints Celtic Won’t Sign Any More Than One Player Until After Champions League Qualifiers – talkingbaws
Oh dear linfeild sevconians in Belfast a powderkeg clash let’s hope they don’t win their qualifier can you imagine celtic humiliating them in their back yard could start a holy war especially after their Glasgow brothers sevco were schooled last season,sevconitis it’s a nasty parasite HH